- Bell Metal Bowl is a special copper-tin alloy termed as healing metal in ayurveda due to its nutritive and hygiene values if used as eating utensils.
- In Sanskrit, BELL METAL is mentioned as Buddhivardhakam –which sharpens our intelligence, pays tribute to its therapeutic powers with inherent medicinal properties.
- COPPER helps in reducing pain, inflammation and improves haemoglobin whereas TIN helps in digestion, relieving headaches and insomnia.
- Made using traditional casting process from very high quality pure copper and tin with superior artistry and master craftsmanship.
- It is free from Lead.
- Can fill a litre (950 ml) of water
Washing and Care
- Only Tamarind to be used for washing
- May break if falls due to its brittleness
NOTE: Hand casted products tend to have slight variations