- Kambali is a traditional handwoven blanket used in between bedspread and bed
- It is used as warmer as it is made of sheep wool
- Handwoven using pit-loom method by master craftsmen
- Natural colour of sheep wool is retained
- Also used as bedsheet during winter (with cotton bedsheet)
- Nature's gift to be warm from extreme cold.
NOTE: It's WASHBLE and LIGHTWEIGHT as it is free from starch
Health Benefits: 1. ideally good for infant and mother during post pregnancy and for Asthma patients. 2 .Keeps Spinal card healthy for people suffering from backpain