- Replica paintings by a national award winner by President of India
- "Ganjifa is ancient art of painting which flourished in Mysore region under the patronage of Krishnaraja Wodeyar.
- Ganjifa comes from the Persian word ""GANJ"" means treasury, wealth, MONEY.
- Ganjifa painting was originally used on playing cards.
- Traditionally, Ganjifa were made of ivory, tortoise shell or mother of pearl, today paper, leather, palm or cloth is used.
- These miniature paintings with mythological motifs from Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Dashavathara and about Mysuru Kingdom are popular to adorn the walls in homes, resorts and hotels "
- Wooden frame with a hook on back side to hang
NOTE: This Paintings on SCULPE website is COPYRIGHT PROTECTED and is to encourage artists and to make available for art lovers. Unauthorized copying or reproducing is prohibited and punishable by law.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)