- Replica paintings by a national award winner by President of India
- "Ganjifa is ancient art of painting which flourished in Mysore region under the patronage of Krishnaraja Wodeyar.
- Ganjifa comes from the Persian word ""GANJ"" means treasury, wealth, MONEY.
- Ganjifa painting was originally used on playing cards.
- Traditionally, Ganjifa were made of ivory, tortoise shell or mother of pearl, today paper, leather, palm or cloth is used.
- These miniature paintings with mythological motifs from Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Dashavathara and about Mysuru Kingdom are popular to adorn the walls in homes, resorts and hotels "
- Wooden frame with a hook on back side to hang
NOTE: This Paintings on SCULPE website is COPYRIGHT PROTECTED and is to encourage artists and to make available for art lovers. Unauthorized copying or reproducing is prohibited and punishable by law.