- Replica paintings by Shri Ganjifa Raghupathi Bhat, a national award winner by President of India
- "Ganjifa is ancient art of painting which flourished in Mysore region under the patronage of Krishnaraja Wodeyar.
- Ganjifa comes from the Persian word ""GANJ"" means treasury, wealth, MONEY.
- Ganjifa painting was originally used on playing cards.
- Traditionally, Ganjifa were made of ivory, tortoise shell or mother of pearl, today paper, leather, palm or cloth is used.
- These miniature paintings with mythological motifs from Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Dashavathara and about Mysuru Kingdom are popular to adorn the walls in homes, resorts and hotels "
NOTE: Paintings/images used on this site are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners. The usage of the content and images on this website is intended to promote the works of Artistans. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.