- Replica paintings by a national award winner by President of India.
- "Ganjifa is ancient art of painting which flourished in Mysore region under the patronage of Krishnaraja Wodeyar.
- Ganjifa comes from the Persian word ""GANJ"" means treasury, wealth, Money.
- Ganjifa painting was originally used on playing cards.
- Traditionally, Ganjifa were made of ivory, tortoise shell or mother of pearl, today paper, leather, palm or cloth is used.
- These miniature paintings with mythological motifs from Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Dashavathara and about Mysuru Kingdom are popular to adorn the walls in homes, resorts and hotels.
- Wooden frame with a hook on back side to hang.